7 ways to Straighten Hair Naturally at Home
Smooth, shiny and soft hair has always been a trend since it looks good on any face.
Smooth, shiny and soft hair has always been a trend since it looks good on any face. But your hair care for straight hair can be tricky sometimes. But do you know that with these home remedies for straight hair you can always keep it that way?
Some people were not blessed with naturally straight hair and usually tried chemical treatments to get rid of endless waves and curls with frizz. Many beauty salons offer services to straighten hair with immediate results.
The final look lasts for a while maybe for a year. But after your hair will begin to show the side effects of the harsh chemicals that you used for your hair during the treatment. It can lead to dry hair, allergies on the scalp and hair loss.
Read Also: Short Haircuts for Women with Straight Hairs
If you want to have straight hair without damaging your hair, you can try some natural home remedies and many of the ingredients you can get in your kitchen and help strengthen your hair naturally. Best Home Remedies for Straight Hair
Hot Oil Treatment for Straight Hair
Regular treatment with hot oil is one of the best and easiest ways to keep your hair soft and well hydrated. The hot oil will relax the hair waves and curls for treatment with hot oil. The best options are coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil, and sesame oil.
How to do:
- Take any one of the oil above mentioned and slightly heat the oil in a microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Apply the oil to your hair and gently massage your hair and scalp for 15 to 20 minutes with your fingertips.
- Comb your hair gently to distribute the oil.
- Cover your head with a shower cap let sits for 30 or 40 minutes.
- Finally, wash your hair with your regular shampoo.
- Gently comb your hair using a comb with wide bristles, not a brush and then let it dry naturally.