The Ultimate Blake Lively’s “Date Night” Makeup Guide
Create this head turning look and thank us later!
The sex siren, the “Gossip Girl” and our ultimate fashion and beauty crush, Blake Lively’s makeup guide has been hacked. The Hollywood diva has been a new mother now, still, her beauty cannot be trampled by anyone. So, if you are a fan of her makeup and looks, here we have got her makeup guide for the Date Night.
So ladies, take your cues from the article below and try the look for yourself at home.
Blake Lively’s Oh- So Hot Date Night Look:
So here’s what this evergreen beauty used to look alluring and oh- so sexy on her date night. For the seductive look, the gorgeous diva pulled off a classic long – whole embroidered gown and nude tulle design to enhance her look. Here’s what to use:
- For the head turning complexion, start with cleansing your face with a light and smooth cleanser, CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser.
- After cleansing, apply a primer to let the makeup stay for long. The Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer can also hide blemishes and to radiate the skin.
- Now apply Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer + Spf and blend it all across the face.
- Now to look fresh and beautiful, apply a wash of soft color to the apples of your cheeks, recommending A.C. Cremeblend Blush to create a beautiful flush.
To draw attention to your eyes, just like Lively’s look,
- Apply L’Oréal’s Infallible Eyeshadow 02 Hourglass Beige eye shadow to the base of your lids.
- Be sure to blend it fine towards your brow bone.
- Once done, use a gel eyeliner, Superliner Gel Eyeliner, and then flick at the outer of your upper lash line and waterline.
Complete the sexy look with the swipe of Rimmel Lasting Finish Lip Stick Kate Moss Collection in red.
Try out the look and don’t forget to share your photos with us!