7 ways to Straighten Hair Naturally at Home
Smooth, shiny and soft hair has always been a trend since it looks good on any face.
Smooth, shiny and soft hair has always been a trend since it looks good on any face. But your hair care for straight hair can be tricky sometimes. But do you know that with these home remedies for straight hair you can always keep it that way?
Some people were not blessed with naturally straight hair and usually tried chemical treatments to get rid of endless waves and curls with frizz. Many beauty salons offer services to straighten hair with immediate results.
The final look lasts for a while maybe for a year. But after your hair will begin to show the side effects of the harsh chemicals that you used for your hair during the treatment. It can lead to dry hair, allergies on the scalp and hair loss.
Read Also: Short Haircuts for Women with Straight Hairs
If you want to have straight hair without damaging your hair, you can try some natural home remedies and many of the ingredients you can get in your kitchen and help strengthen your hair naturally. Best Home Remedies for Straight Hair
Coconut milk helps to straighten hair and also gives a beautiful shine to your hair. The antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral properties of coconut milk keep your scalp free of infections.
- 1 cup of fresh coconut milk
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Preparation time: 30 minutes.
How to do:
- Mix coconut milk and a lemon juice in a mason jar and keep it in the fridge for a few hours until it becomes creamy
- Massage your hair and scalp with this cream and cover your head with a shower cap
- Leave it for about 30 minutes and then wash your hair with regular shampoo and conditioner.
- Comb your hair while it is still wet and let it dry usually.