8 Easy Exercises for a Tight Butt and Toned Thighs
Our look is based on our shape and you should get your butt in shape with some incredible, super easy and super quick ways.
Our look is based on our shape and you should get your butt in shape with some incredible, super easy and super quick ways. A firm and round booty will help you wear great attire and make you look confident. There are a couple of ways to tone your butt.
Hip Lift Progression
This is to replace your tight hips and it needs an outward hip rotation to tone your butt.
How to Do This:
- You need to lie on your right side while keeping your head cradled in your right palm. Then you need to bend your knees at 45 degrees.
- Then grab the dumbbell in your left hand and keep your left elbow on your side at all. You need to lift both left leg and left arm up towards the ceiling at about 90 degrees as much as possible.
- But keep in mind that your butt should be stacked without rocking backward and keep your elbow pressed into your side.
- You should hold your leg and arm at the top for at least 2 seconds before returning to start.
- Then repeat it all over for 1 minute then do it with your right leg and right arm.
Recommended Reps: You need to perform 15 reps on each side.